As promised, the Milford Merchants are excited to bring a second “Christmas in Milford” event in December!
New for this year, come to Milford for some Americana holiday music, dinner in town, then top the evening off with the River Union Stage event at the Presbyterian Church of Milford!
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm – Cracked Walnuts – Homespun Americana holiday music and sing-along on the Riverside Treasures patio.
- 5:00pm – 7:15pm – Dinner in Milford – So many choices!
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm – The River Union Stage presents the 9th Annual Humbug to Hunger, a reading of A Christmas Carol at the Presbyterian Church of Milford. Admission is a non-perishable grocery item for Milford’s food pantry.
Come see Milford decorated for Christmas in Milford! Activities starting at 4pm and ending around 8:30pm.
- The First United Church of Christ will be hosting Gingerbread House building for kids, as well as serving chili, beginning at 4pm.
- The tree lighting ceremony at 6pm.
- New for this year, Santa will be coming to town on “Millie” the train engine, and then will ride the horse and buggy to the Presbyterian Manse for visits with Santa as usual, starting around 6:30pm.
- Horse and buggy rides though town will begin immediately after, while the brass band fills the evening with the sounds of Christmas.
- Check in at all our shops for something special going on for the holidays.